Agents of Change Summit, February 8
The Agents of Change Summit is the first of its kind event! It will be held in Toronto on February 8th over breakfast starting at 7:30am. The Summit will help us engage students and lend their voice to efforts to promote awareness and engagement in efforts supported by the Ministry of Children and Youth Services, and supported by its partners, including The Grocery Foundation.
Each of the 11 youth Ambassadors who will be speaking at the Summit have been identified by the Ontario Student Nutrition Program Network (OSNPN), which is comprised of lead agencies in 14 regions of the province. Together with OSNPN, The Grocery Foundation is able to channel funds and programs that support the success of student nutrition programs that benefit more than 800,000 children each day.
- Khadeeja is a Grade 12 IB student with the Conseil des écoles publiques de l’Est de l’Ontario in Ottawa.
- PJ (Pierce) is a grade 9 student at Stephen Lewis SS in Thornhill.
- Swaizie is a Grade 12 student at Fort Erie Secondary School in Fort Erie.
- Kaelyn attends St. Ignatius High School in Thunder Bay and is in Grade 10.
- Shannon, a Grade 12 student, attends Bracebridge and Muskoka Lakes Secondary School in Bracebridge.
- Katherine attends CA Blakelock in Oakville and is in Grade 12.
- Sara is a Grade 12 student at George Harvey Collegiate in Toronto.
- Kristen attends North Hastings High School in Bancroft.
- Josée attends École Secondaire Catholique Franco Ouest in Espanola and is in Grade 12.
- Keira is in Grade 12 at Rothwell-Osnabruck school in Ingleside.
- Victoria attends Korah Collegiate in Sault Ste. Marie and is in Grade 9.
Toonies for Tummies is looking to raise $600,000 during the 2016 campaign February 4-18. We equally hope to continue to engage the public in ongoing efforts supporting the wellbeing and success of school-aged children.
Thank you for joining us as we look to fill tummies, one toonie at a time.